(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for conducting Fun Experience programme in Water World. S/he will assist in developing new revenue generating education programmes, produce programme props which are used in education programme and assist in handling administrative jobs.
- Degree in Education, Sport Science, Environmental, or related disciplines is an advantage
- Experience in and enjoy teaching/coaching young children
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Experience in sport training and swimming coaching is preferred
- Holder of Bronze Medallion (or higher level) issued by the Hong Kong Life Saving Society (HKLSS) is preferred
- Holder of "Swimming Teacher's Certificate" issued by the Hong Kong China Swimming Association, “Level 1 Coaches Certificate” issued by the HK Swimming Coaches Association, "Swimming Teachers’ Certificate” issued by the Swimming Teachers’ Association (HK) or other swimming instructor certification from internationally recognized institution is an advantage
- Qualification in first aid or other medical related qualifications is an advantage
- Willing to work outdoor, available to work on weekdays, weekends and public holidays - Able to work under pressure and enjoy team work
*Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
|薪酬||25,000 - 30,000 / 月薪|