DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be responsible for preparing budget for major overhauling and installation of machinery, repair and maintenance of physical plant; and controlling of all departmental expenses;
- To supervise and direct all staff in the department to carry out their tasks effectively in compliance with the hotel policies and procedures;
- To overlook the installation, repair and maintenance of operation equipment, such as calorifiers, chillers, pumps, ventilating systems, compressors, air-conditioners, refrigerators and other cooling or heating systems, etc;
- To analyze and monitor the consumption of the gas, power and water for hotel utilities and recommend measures to save energy;
- To attend the Morning Briefing, Department Head Meeting and Coordinate Meeting with Corporate Office, Designer, Consultant and Contractors for renovation and A&A projects in the hotel building.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 10 years of working experience in Engineering Operations and Maintenance sectors of Hospitality Industry / Estate Management / Commercial Building;
- Working knowledge of all aspects of building systems and operations, contractual maintenance, construction, and related services, and local laws and building codes pertaining to building operations and safety;
- A holder of Registered Electrical Worker License Grade B is preferred;
- Proficient in PC application, knowledge of AUTOCAD is an advantage;
- Good in Spoken and Written English and Chinese;
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organized, self-motivated and decisive.