Plan and deliver hotel communications and PR programmes to achieve hotel business goals. Keep the market and customers well informed of the hotel products and the Group’s news and happenings.
- Develop a PR strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and targets the right audience;
- Plan, develop and execute PR plans for selected brand stories, group happenings and hotel promotions, targeting both B2B and B2C in all relevant markets when applicable;
- Organise press event, issue news releases and handle press enquiries;
- Manage both media and influencer relationships and be responsible for pitching news and promotions to the targeted parties;
- Manage related communication channels for corporate messages such as LinkedIn, establish regular dialogues with target media to create opportunities for press coverage;
- Collaborate with designers, and any other content creators to produce high-quality content that engages and informs the target audience;
- Monitor public opinions on the company and support media monitoring;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the company's content remains competitive and relevant;
- Coordinate between Nina Hospitality and Chinachem Group for any joint corporate communications initiatives;
- Ensure compliance with all communications policy, standard and procedures
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines;
- Min. 8 years’ working experience in Communications or Marketing with at least 2 years in managerial role.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English as well as Mandarin. Good interpersonal and communication skills with well-established relationship with the media;
- Resourceful and proficient in copywriting;
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently with priority and deliver results in timely manner.
Persoal Qualities Required
- A team player with strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- A detail-minded team leader with strong managerial and communication skills.
- Able to manage stress at work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in copy writing skills and project management.