We offer a 5-day week with excellent fringe benefits, including medical insurance, dental plan, life insurance and performance-linked bonus to the right candidate.
- Support senior management to prepare proposal to client via strategic project programme; responsible for developing process/services to support client requests and needs.
- May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports.
- The role will serve as the primary client contact for any delivery issues. May provide support in assigning resources (dedicated or variable) to projects/programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of IP projects and programs which stands for Investment Properties project. (Buildings that are invested by Client’s investment team)
- Leads cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process. Facilitates the development of a program charter and integrated timeline. Accountable to ensure all functions remain on schedule, that issues get escalated and resolved, and that the program is completed successfully.
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline). Collaborates with the core team to develop solutions and lead project through implementation and completion.
- Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs. Must be able to provide appropriate levels of detail, and also be able to summarize complex issues succinctly.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program; may contract and manage vendors. May provide consultation on complex large scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Higher Diploma and above in Building Studies, Building Services Engineering, Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Interior Design or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of Project Management or other related experience. Minimum 3 years of leadership support experience required.
- Proven track record of managing medium - large multi-disciplinary project(s) from inception, completion and handover including claims and EOT assessment, etc;
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills, self-driven and vendor management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, AutoCAD
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary (with the date of availability) to Talent Acquisition Team by clicking 立即申請.
For other job openings, please visit CBRE’s career website for more details. https://careers.cbre.com/en_US/careers
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment only.