- Assisting in activities based on the structured development plan using correct base data for product and component development and maintain the recipe data base including correct yield and correct specification mapping
- Working towards meeting departmental KPIs, i.e. Food Quality/ Consistency/ Customer Reflex/ Food Safety/ Food Cost Variance.
- Working together with the Design Chefs and Food Production Chefs Team/ Culinary Consultants to design meal components and associated processes for customers culinary option.
- Assisting in product development sessions and menu presentations
- Reducing product variations and complexity at meal component level
- Standardizing and simplify raw materials, products and processes
- Remaining flexible in an ever changing and developing business environment
- Performing any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate from secondary school, tertiary vocational school or hotel school with Food and Nutrition related diploma, preferably Food Safety Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in culinary/food production administration
- Experience in retail food and packaging product development will be an advantage
- Understanding of contemporary food production systems
- Excellent project management, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Displays sense of prioritization and goal setting and excellent skills in presentations to customers
- Excellent in MS Office and statistical tools
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a full range of benefits. To all interested applicants, please indicate the applied position on your resume with Current and Expected Salary, and submit your application through one of the following channels:
- In-person or by mail: Cathay Subsidiary Services - Talent Acquisition Team, People Department, Cathay Pacific Catering Services (HK) Limited, 11 Catering Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong, China. (Applied position: Digital Solution and Data Analyst)
- Online submission: Submit your application through this link (https://www.cpcs.com.hk/css).
- Fax submission: Submit your application via fax to 2116 0523.
- CTgoodjobs submission: Submit your application via CTgoodjobs 立即申請 button.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact 2116 2257 / 2116 2237 to Talent Acquisition Team, People Department.
The personal data collected in this application form will be used by Cathay Subsidiary Services to support recruitment and employment related operations in the subsidiaries of Cathay Pacific Airways Limited, including but not limited to Cathay Pacific Catering Services Limited, Cathay Pacific Services Limited, Hong Kong Airport Services Limited and Vogue Laundry Service Limited (“Company”, “we” or “us”). Applicants not being invited for an interview within six weeks may be considered their applications unsuccessful. We may retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for two years.