- Responsible for managing the store and its shift team, and ensure that the store provides the highest level of customer service at all times;
- Track daily sales and motivate / lead sales team to achieve business / sales objectives;
- Verify staff posting during shift according to shop activities, traffic and priorities;
- Manage the operations in full compliance of company policies and regulations;
- Assist Shop Manager to handle daily shop administration;
- Perform other duties assigned by superior.
- Minimum 3 years' supervisory experience in store operations / retail management;
- Product knowledge in liquor and tobacco, perfume & cosmetic, fashion or confectionary food is preferred;
- Self-motivated, high integrity and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Willing to work flexible shift hours, on weekends and public holidays.
Interested parties, please send your resume to 立即申請.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.