Looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about the hospitality industry.
- To act as shift in-charge for the operation of the department to ensure a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness to meet The Hari standards.
- To coordinate with other departments to maintain smooth operations and ensure guest satisfaction and comfort.
- To supervise all activities in all sections of the department.
- To control guest supplies and cleaning supplies of the assigned areas being sufficient in supply, by regular checking on the stock level and prepares requisition.
- To maintains effective communication and employee relations at all times by attending departmental meetings.
- To conduct on-job-training for Room Attendants to enhance their job skills, and ensure quality service is achieved at all times and maintained consistently.
- Minimum 3 years related hotel experience
- Guest service oriented and good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- General understanding of housekeeping operations
- Good command in English (spoken and written) and Chinese