- Identify training and development needs, designs,and develop various training programs and e-materials.
- Liaise with other departments, partner and external parties on training arrangement and coordination.
- Formulating and executing sales training strategies and plans that are aligned with business strategies and organizational objectives.
- Preparing and controlling overall training and development budgets and expenses.
- Deliver In-clinic training programs including service/product training, communication skill, quality services, complaint resolution for all levels of nursing staff, and conduct orientation to the new joiners.
- Evaluate the training performance, and conduct action plan for enhancement/improvement.
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder in Business Management or related disciplines.
- Min 5 years training and development experiences, preferably in Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Service / Retail Industries is definitely an advantage.
- Experience in Good training sense in terms of course development, design and evaluation.
- Strong organizational, communication (English & Chinese) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and able to multi-task and think creatively.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
|薪酬||30,000 - 35,000 / 月薪|