- Assist the Restaurant Manager in managing the restaurant and outdoor bar / dining service
- Provide superior bar service (including food & drinks) to the guests
- Ensure that all bar servicing staff are informed of the restaurant’s policies, procedures and are knowledgeable about daily specials and menu items
- Maintain and develop positive rapport between guests
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and that tableware and silverware are properly in place and clean
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience, including 3 years at supervisory level in upscale bars or Western restaurants, preferably in prestige hotels or clubs
- Wine, spirit and cocktail knowledge is preferred
- Presentable, customer service-oriented, pleasant personality and good communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people management skills and problem solving skills
- Self-organized, independent and detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Supervisor.
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, including:
- Straight Shift Duty
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- 7 Days of Holiday per Month, 12 Days of Annual Leave, 14 Weeks of Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- On-the-Job Training & Training Sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Staff Activities such as our Christmas Party, Annual Dinner, etc.
For applicants interested in joining the team behind this unique and exciting addition to Hong Kong’s culinary scene, please click 立即申請 or whatsapp to 5722 8132 for sending your résumé in addition to expected salary to 立即申請.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ami-woodear.hk/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.