Are you ready to stand out among the next-generation of hospitality leaders? We are looking for Senior Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer at Sales & Marketing Department:
- Responsible for promoting the hotel in the digital space and drive business via the online channels, in accordance with the hotel’s marketing position and brand identity and distribution guidelines
- Assist the Department on conceptualizing, planning and executing hotel’s content strategy.
- Responsible for writing PR materials quickly and effectively, and quick to adapt to the business dynamics.
- Assist in inbound and outbound communication plans for relevant marketing initiatives.
- Support and drive development of landing pages for hotels and destinations as required, integrating social and mobile components
- Analyze user behavior on Hotel ICON digital channels to help optimize revenue
- Support gathering data and analyses on digital performances, and support on generating reports for performance review meetings
- Degree holder or above with major in Communications, Journalism or related discipline
- At least 3 year's solid experiences in PR, writing, copywriting or editorial, with social media marketing and community management experience a plus, preferably in travel or hospitality
- Solid understanding of the latest trend on digital and social media from a content perspective
- Self-motivated, positive working attitude and responsible
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer