- To assist in monitoring project scope & schedule, resources control & allocation, quality output and risk factors
- To keep the Project Team and stakeholders informed for project status, issues and updates
- To liaise and coordinate with internal & external parties to ensure project completion
- To be responsible for general project administration, including prepare agenda, minutes and evaluation report, follow up on agreed actions after meetings, etc.
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1-2 years working experience in project management
- Knowledge in Networking, Operating System or Information Security would be an advantage
- Responsible, self-motivated and independent
- Strong problem solving skills, willing to learn and work under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package (Basic + Bonus)
- Bank Holiday
Want to know more about us, please visit http://www.sunnyvision.com
9:00am-6:00pm, 5 days week, Mon-Fri (3 months probation)
Interest party, please send your full resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by email to jobs at sunnyvision.com for an interview.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.