We are looking for talented applicants with enthusiasm, passion, positive service attitude and outstanding interpersonal and communications skills to fill this exciting position.
- Top tier luxury hotel experience
- Dynamic and vibrant working environment
- Option of MPF or ORSO retirement scheme
- Assist in full spectrum of people and culture functions
- Be responsible for the full recruitment cycle to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and onboarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests
- Execute staff retention strategies in terms of career development and planning, performance management, employee engagement, wellness, employee relations and communications, etc.
- Holder of University degree or above in Hotel/Human Resources Management
- At least 3 to 4 years of HR experience; preferably from hotel of international chain but not a must
- Team player, attention to details, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior People and Culture Officer