- Perform office administrative activities such as general office support and seat arrangements;
- Maintain inventory and office supplies;
- Oversees reception duties and hygiene of the office;
- Dealing with general correspondence with external parties;
- Handle filings for vendor/partner contracts;
- Manage travel arrangements for management level to conferences, seminars and related travels, as requested;
- Maintain, schedule and coordinate all meeting/appointments for Senior Executive;
- Support and assist Senior Executive in all matters including secretarial duties, personal and administrative matters;
- Other admin duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administrative support;
- Prior experience in managing a team;
- High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentially at all time;
- Computer literate-Microsoft Windows and Office;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.