Assist Group Senior Marketing Communications Manager in planning and delivering Group/Hotels communications and PR programmes to achieve business goals.
- Assist planning and delivering Group/Hotels communications and PR programmes to achieve business goals;
- Establish and maintain business relationship with local and overseas media. To develop and oversee the Nina Hospitality Group integrated marketing and public relations campaigns;
- Coordinate and work jointly with hotel marketing communications personnel on marketing events and projects;
- Ensure consistent brand standards and brand experiences across all hotel properties of the group;
- Conduct related research on hotel trend and guests’ spending behaviour in the development of our branding and marketing strategies to be implemented in hotels and to maximize guests’ satisfaction.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience in marketing communications, public relations or PR agencies, preferably in hotel or catering industry;
- Experience in MAC, Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage;
- Excellent copy writing, project management and interpersonal skill;
- Detail-minded and organized and with good time management skill;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.