The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring and facilitating the operation in the Education Hub. S/he will provide interactive educational experiences for guests and provide good atmosphere in the Education Hub. S/he will also teach kids on the handcraft skills.
- DSE or above in general education
- At least 1 year of guest service experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, pleasant and be a good team player
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Fluent in English and Putonghua will be an advantage
- Willing to work outdoor, on weekends and during public holidays
- Willing to work overnight shift occasionally
• 簽證身份書正本 (如適用)
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Part-time/ Short-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|薪酬||75 - 76 / 時薪|