Title: Assistant Support Services Supervisor
Rank: Operation Assistant II
Office: Pamela Youde Nethersole Eastern Hospital/ Hong Kong East Cluster
Pay: HK$18,335 – HK$22,287 per month
1. To assist in daily operation of Supporting Services Department (Housekeeping Team, Transportation Team, Foreman Office or NEATS Portering Team), including order dispatch, manpower deployment and leading the frontline staff to provide support to wards and departments.
2. To assist in the management of the overnight room and department’s equipment and items.
3. To liaise with users and service contractors in the day-to-day provision of services.
4. To conduct routine inspection and monitor the performance of frontline staff
5. To compile statistical reports and maintain duty rosters and staff records
6. To assist in staff training
7. To assist in handling emergencies and disasters.
8. To perform the cleansing or transportation job if necessary.
9. To perform any other duties as required by supervisors.
1. Completed F.5 / S.5 or equivalent with:
(i) Passes in 5 subjects including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or equivalent; OR
(ii) 5 subjects in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education attaining the level specified below:
- Level 2 in English Language & Chinese Language; and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / "Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent;
AND with 1 year working experience in hospital services, cleansing services, store / logistics management, supervisory or customer services. OR
2. Able to (i) read and write Chinese, (ii) speak fluent Cantonese and (iii) read, write and speak simple English;
AND with 3 years of relevant working experience in hospital services, cleansing services, store / logistics management, supervisory or customer services.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure
1. Candidate with supervisory experience.
2. Training in Property Management / Hospital Management / Housekeeping/ Occupational Safety & Health or related disciplines.
3. Experience in hospital service is an advantage.
4. Have potential in managing and supervise staffs.
5. Good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
6. Knowledge of PC applications, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel and other general applications.
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
2. Successful candidates are required to work shifts and irregular hours (including overnight shifts) and return to post during adverse weather conditions (such as typhoon and rainstorm black warnings) and other contingencies.
3. Required to wear uniform.
4. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
5. The renewal/extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
6. Please submit application on-line on or before 3 January 2024. For enquiries, please telephone 2595 6516.
|薪酬||18,335 - 22,287 / 日薪|