Looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about the hospitality industry.
- Responds to sales inquiries in a professional and timely manner, screens incoming leads, logs, and distributes to appropriate team member(s).
- Assists the Sales team in handling reservations and the follow up assignments, include opening of all accounts, bookings and events in the system.
- Prepares correspondence such as customer appreciation letters, sales contracts and helping to facilitate promotions.
- Creates and maintains department files, type correspondence, reports, and forms as well as preparing simple written correspondence.
- Assists the sales team with the daily/ weekly/ monthly reports and in all administrative aspects.
- Conducts hotel site inspections and participates in sales events when needed.
- Relevant diploma or degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration
- Ability to multi-task, self-prioritise and work independently
- Professional level interpersonal skills and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English