DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To handle reservation enquiries and requests, booking amendment and cancellation from HKUST Bookers in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- To communicate and coordinate with HKUST Bookers on group booking arrangements and prepare proposal for confirmation.
- To meet, greet and escort guests or visitors to Check-in Lounge, Restaurant or VIP Rooms respectively.
- To deliver courteous, efficient and effective check-in /out, concierge services to guests at the Check-in Lounge.
- To be fully conversant with the CL facilities and able to provide accurate information within the premise as well as HKUST campus.
- To handle guest complaints.
- To handle emergency cases such as typhoon, fire, blackout, bomb threat, yellow, red and black rain, flooding, medical treatment, hospitalization and death etc. according to the established P&P.
- To assist HM for preparation of annual business plan and budget.
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skill development.
- To act as a duty manager for the hotel, ensuring all guests are satisfied, both internal and external.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Higher Diploma in Hotel management or above.
- 6 years hotel operations experience, preferably in Front Desk or Guest Services and F&B.
- International chain experience preferably.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.