Be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation to achieve results to the standard. To ensure that services are provided to the satisfaction of the guests.
- Maintaining smooth operations at the Front Desk, Concierge and Service Call Centre;
- Maintaining good guest relations and providing quality services to guests and cumtomers;
- Carrying out procedures to ensure efficient work processes via exemplary services, maximizing on-day performance in room occupancy and average daily rates.
- Diploma in hotel management or above;
- 1 year's relevant experience in front office and guest services;
- Fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Strong passion in provision of total quality service.
- Aligned with the group’s Core Values: Liveliness, Heart2Heart, Oneness, Trust, Excellence, and Learning.
We Offer an Attractive Salary and Benefits:
- Medical benefit
- Staff meal provided
- 8 days off per month
- No split shift
- Birthday leave
- On-the-job training
- Career Development
Work Location: Sai Kung