At Regent Hong Kong, we provide an elevated level of personal service with one point of contact. Our (Senior) Regent Service Agent, the expert behind the scene, is always on hand to assist guests in planning and personalizing their experiences with us.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
A splendid learning opportunity for candidates who are passionate in delivering impeccable, anticipatory service while dedicating to grow own career with a widen job scope and enhanced exposure.
- Deliver a guest experience that is unique and desired brand experience for Regent Hong Kong, service styles, behaviors and service signatures.
- From coordinating requests of room amenities to dining and traveling recommendations within the city
- From taking in-room gourmet orders, to making table reservations among our Taste Gallery
- From taking ownership of guests’ feedback & complaints, to creatively work out a solution while winning guests’ trusts
- From handling all in-house and outsider phone calls to mastering different communication channels to ensure guests’ requests are promptly and professionally handled
- Streamline communications across departments to ensure efficient collaborations among teams
- Cooperate with hotel management and security team to enhance guests’ wellbeing & safety
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4 years of work experience in related positions & multinational company
- Candidates with less experience or fresh graduates will be considered for the position of Regent Service Centre Agent
- Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or relevant discipline
- Excellent command of Cantonese, English & Mandarin, other language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with guests and across departments
- Great team player who respect all cultures, welcome different perspectives and celebrate differences
- Strong in problem solving, reasoning and organizational skills
- Always strike for service excellence, anticipative, discreet and detailed
- Proficiency in Opera, HotSOS & POS system is a plus