- Responsible for daily operations of 6-8 nos. restaurants and ensure all restaurants are running smoothly.
- Lead the team to achieve company objectives, business targets and services standard.
- Recruit, develop and conduct traning of frontline staff.
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness are maintained according to required standards.
- Prepare reports and improvement suggestions for management team.
- Ensure all administration documentation is in compliance with company standard.
- Assist in opening new restaurants in Hong Kong.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Shop Manager.
- Tertiary education
- At least 8-10 years or above in relevant experience with solid experience of Chinese restaurants operations.
- Pleasant personality with strong leadership skill, a good team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken Putonghua will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Restaurant operational work flow, cost control, and managing P/L.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Area Manager
Working Locations : Yuen Long and Mongkok