- Responsible for daily accounting operations, such as bookkeeping, data input & filing.
- Manage AR, AP, cash flow, invoice, purchase order, B & C, monitoring and preparing project account reports.
- Handle staff payroll, attendance & leave record, MPF, etc.
- Assist in project co-ordination work, such as liaison with suppliers & clients
- Perform general administrative work and other ad-hoc assignments
- F.7 or above
- 1-2 years working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good communication and organization skills
- Well-organized, able to work under minimum supervision, and Self-motivated
- Presentable, customer oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Experience in internet industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of IT related service is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
9:00am-6:00pm, 5 days week, Mon-Fri (3 months probation)
Interest party, please send your full resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by clicking 立即申請 for an interview.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.