Collaborating with the Restaurant Manager & Group Wine Director in managing a team of five bartenders, you will work with an experienced service and sommelier team, to run a bar and restaurant at Alexandra House in Central.
You will assist the Restaurant Manager to manage both indoor and outdoor bar, endeavoring to maximize sales, identify business opportunities, create and maintain an energetic, dynamic vibe, and enhance customer loyalty.
Sales & Financials
- Design and create signature cocktails;
- Build positive rapport with guests;
- Drive whisky, cocktail & beverage revenue in the bar and restaurant;
- Maintain spirit & beverage costs within budget;
- Build rapport with key suppliers and always check out on special offers and negotiate the best prices with suppliers;
- Review and analyze sales to ensure stock rotation and profitability remain within targets;
- Constantly review guest feedback and mystery shopper results, in order to plan and implement corrective action if needed, to ensure complete guest satisfaction;
- Make recommendations to guests on whiskies according to their preferences among 400 labels.
- Manage team member to ensure smooth operation and provide first-class service to guests;
- Control and monitor the whisky and spirits orders to ensure the stock is at par level;
- Create and maintain an up-to-date whisky & cocktail menu to meet the market demands;
- Lead training for bar team and F&B team members on existing and new products, as well as selling techniques and any other necessary beverage training.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- To attain this position, you must have at least 3 years of experience in luxury bars / hotels / fine dining restaurants as Bar Supervisor;
- Experience in managing 200 whisky labels or above;
- Solid knowledge in whisky is a MUST;
- Extensive spirit, cocktail and beverage knowledge;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, which include:
- Competitive Salary with team-based tips sharing
- Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- On-the-Job Training & Training Sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Discounts
For applicants interested in joining the team behind this unique and exciting addition to Hong Kong’s culinary scene, please email to 立即申請 or whatsapp to 5722 8132 for sending your résumé in addition to expected salary to us.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ami-woodear.hk/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.