Now Brewing – Talent Seekers!#tobeapartner
夥伴招募 – #成為我們的夥伴
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Providing legendary customer service to customers through prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Deliver legendary customer service to customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer, discover and respond to customer needs.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures, like cash handling and safety and security, follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines, and to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Communicate information to store manager so as to respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Summary of Experience
- Some relevant experience in customer services or retailing, preferably gained from F&B
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationship
- Like to work as part of a team
Benefits & Others
- Great working environment, rewarding package, systematic training programs and employee benefits.
Interest parties please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager. Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It is time for you #tobeapartner.