Now Brewing – Talent Seekers!#tobeapartner
夥伴招募 – #成為我們的夥伴
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead a team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for customers and partners.
- Supervise and direct the workforce, making staffing decisions (i.e., hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling), ensure customer satisfaction and product quality, manage store's financial performance, and manage safety & security within the store.
- Promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
Summary of Experience
- 3 years up progressive responsibility in a retail or restaurant environment
- Hands-on experience in analyzing financial reports
- Those with less experience can apply as Shift Supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage store operations in a fast-paced environment and with multiple situations independently and effectively
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
- Excellent organization and planning, problem-solving, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Benefits & Others
6 Rest Day per month, great working environment, rewarding package, systematic training programs and employee benefits.
Interest parties please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager. Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It is time for you #tobeapartner.