Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a restaurant, include hiring and training restaurant staff following club policies, speaking with members to address concerns or solve problems and creating work schedules for restaurant staff.
- Supervise, lead & coach staff and motivate them to improve their output and lift their professionalism.
- Maintain high standards of morale and personal appearance of all staff.
- Manage and supervise all aspects of day to day operations.
- Ensure maximum members’ and guests’ satisfaction and drive profitability.
- Work closely with F&B Manager and Executive Chef for the best of the restaurants, including food quality, restaurants operations and business results.
- Maintain communication with all departments to ensure customer service needs are met.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses
- Responsible for staff weekly roster and monthly attendance report
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking.
- Respond quickly to members’ complaints to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Assist F&B Manager in marketing and promotion activities
- Ensure the restaurants live up to sanitation and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
We offer a comprehensive employment package to the right candidate.
- Diploma or above holder with professional certifications in F&B management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in F&B operations, with 2 years experiences in managerial position
- Experience and working knowledge of Point of Sales Systems
- A very hands-on approach and leading-by-example attitude
- Working experience within a private member’s club is an advantage
- Excellent leadership and communications skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Extrovert and outgoing personality
- Good knowledge of international wines
Remuneration shall be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department by clicking the “立即申請” button or message through Whatsapp at 5288 2700.
All information received will be for recruitment purpose only.