Very Competitive salary
Comprehensive group medical insurance
Annual, sick, maternity, marriage, paternity leave
- To provide tutorials to students preparing to take the IB, GCSE, GCE A-level, SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- To mark and evaluate students’ performance and devise study plans to motivate and assist students in their studies.
- To create content for study guides and workbooks.
- To prepare notes and lesson plans for courses.
- To develop notes, handouts, exercises and assessments for students.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- An academic background in relative subjects.
- A 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination.
- To be enthusiastic and dynamic.
- To have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in native Mandarin, English and Cantonese speakers will be considered first
- A previous teaching experience is a definite asset.
- A previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset.
- Very competitive salary (HKD18,000 - HKD40,000) subject to experience
As a full-time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, marriage leave and paternity leave
- Overtime payment
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including outpatient, hospitalization, specialist, Chinese herbalist and dental services
- Promotion opportunities
- Team building activities
- Sports morning
Sheungwan / Shatin / Fotan / Online (Can indicate location preference in the application)