We are looking Part-time Teachers of Maths, Chemistry, Psychology, Geography, Business, Economic, Physics, Biology, English, ESS, Sport Science and Computer Science (HKD250-HKD400/hr)
- To provide tutorials to students preparing to take the IB, GCSE, GCE A-level, SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- To mark and evaluate students’ performance and devise study plans to motivate and assist students in their studies.
- To create content for study guides and workbooks.
- To prepare notes and lesson plans for courses.
- To develop notes, handouts, exercises and assessments for students.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- An academic background in relative subjects.
- A 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination.
- To be enthusiastic and dynamic.
- To have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in native Mandarin, English and Cantonese speakers will be considered first
- A previous teaching experience is a definite asset.
- A previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset.
-Competitive hourly salary (HKD250 - HKD400) subject to experience
As a part time staff, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Teacher training before 1st lesson
Sheungwan / Shatin / Fotan / Online (Can indicate location preference in the application)