At Regent Hong Kong, we provide an elevated level of personal service with one point of contact. Our Regent Service Centre Supervisor, the expert leader behind the scene, is always on hand to assist guests in planning and personalizing their experiences with us.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
A splendid learning opportunity for candidates who are passionate in delivering impeccable, anticipatory service while polishing own leadership skills, with a widen job scope and enhanced exposure.
- Ambassador of the brand, to deliver a guest experience that is unique and desired brand experience for Regent Hong Kong, service styles, behaviors and service signatures.
- From coordinating requests of room amenities to dining and traveling recommendations within the city
- From taking in-room gourmet orders, to making table reservations among our Taste Gallery
- From taking ownership of guests’ feedback & complaints, to creatively work out a solution while winning guests’ trusts
- From handling all in-house and outsider phone calls to mastering different communication channels to ensure guests’ requests are promptly and professionally handled
- Trainer of the department, to carry out trainings efficiently within the department, to equip all collegues with the required knowledge & skills
- Mentor of the team, to support and to coach according to business and people development needs
- Foster and streamline communications across departments to ensure efficient collaborations
- Cooperate with hotel management and security team to enhance guests’ wellbeing & safety
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in related positions, solid track record in the luxury world of hospitality
- Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or relevant discipline
- Excellent command of Cantonese, English & Mandarin, other language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with guests and across departments
- Strong & inspiring leader who respect all cultures, welcome different perspectives and celebrate differences
- Strong in problem solving, reasoning and organizational skills
- Always strike for service excellence, anticipative, discreet and detailed
- Proficiency in Opera, HotSOS & POS system is a plus