- Good command in English. Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Mature, hardworking, excellent customer service skills, strongly organized and able to multi-task.
- Service-oriented individuals with 3-year relevant experience, fine dining experience is preferred.
- Skilled in cocktail mixology (classics and creative).
- Strong wine (WSET 2 or above) and cocktail knowledge and preparation.
- Mandatory: Third dose Vaccination for COVID-19 completed.
- Perform the set up in the F&B outlet and carries out a high level of fine dining service to customers to ensure a pleasant dining experience for all guests.
- Follow all safety, hygiene, sanitation, breakage control, preventive maintenance, grooming, service and other standards.
- Handle customers’ needs and report to duty manager if necessary.
- Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
Benefits & Compensations (Full Time Employee)
- In addition to statutory holiday with pay, you are entitled to 12 days of paid annual leave per year.
- Three months probation period.
- Two days off work per week (consecutive or not based on business).