About the Job:
- Develop and manage strategic eyewear brands and lens portfolio. Plan and drive seasonal brand campaigns and product launches; the plan must have clear objectives and measurable deliverables.
- Review business contract terms, conduct business analysis on product categories and pricing.
- Collaborate with sales team to map strategic plans to maximize sales revenue for current and new product launch. Review effectiveness of sales promotions and plans.
- Formulate and implement marketing initiatives to build brand awareness.
- Build strong partnership and rapport with brand partners.
- Actively engaged in cross department projects, including collaborating with Merchandising, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operation, ECOM, Training, Sales Team…etc. Ensure the message shows up across all departments.
- Assist Senior Business Manager in all matters including preparing business proposals, reports and business writing. Provide status update regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Prepare, attend and present at internal meetings; business review and provide insights on current market’s situations.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments when required.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business or relevant discipline.
- At least 8 years of solid experience in Retail/ Brand Management, preferably in Luxury/ Fashion/ FMCG; candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Business Manager.
- Excellent communication skills with capacity to work effectively with a wide range of people, solid experience in collaborating with cross departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player, ability to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
- Strong storytelling, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Result-oriented, good in organization skill and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.puyi.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.