Reporting to the Head Restaurant Manager to implement yearly and ad hoc pre-sell products and packages, including online and offline. The incumbent will be responsible for liaising with concerned department prior to the function to ensure excellence service delivered and working with operation teams to incorporate the pre-sell packages and closely observe the response and adjust promptly to increase traffic. S/He will also handle and coordinate with external and internal parties on meal coupon, cash coupon and NGO meal arrangements. Besides, s/he will also rotate to duty at Restaurant and Function Booking Centre handling guest enquires on F&B booking and recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by upselling. S/He also responsible for assisting in administrative tasks and prepare the weekly and monthly Catering business reports to measure the pre-sell products and packages effectiveness and optimize if needed.
• Diploma or above in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
• With at least one year relevant experience in tourism/ hospitality/ event/ catering management
• Strong communication skills, organized, self-motived, attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure and meet sales target
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
• Willing to work on shift duty and during weekends and public holidays