The incumbent will be responsible for managing the facility access, tidiness and operational status as the facility comprises of dangerous items (chemicals, infectious material and sharp tools) as well as expensive high tech elements (IT big data platform, CT scanner and histopathology laboratory). In addition, he/she have to coordinate with Veterinary Department, Education Department and Ocean Park Conservation Foundation Department for daily work. He/she will also assist in daily operation and administration duties as required.
- Degree in a Bachelor of Science degree or related major background
- Experience /training in people management, facility management, dealing with customers, gathering and curating data with great attention to details
- Experience in veterinary matters including managing or operating CT scanning, live and dead animal transport, histopathology
- Interest, experience and knowledge of marine life and park’s animal collection are an advantage.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and be a good team player
- Able to be flexible in working hours and calmly in stressful situations
- Able to work with cadavers
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese word-processing
- Immediately available is highly preferred