- Provide professional fitness service to our clients, especially for older adults/ ex-mentally ill persons
- Work closely with Dietitian to develop and customize personal training program to meet client’s fitness goals
- Update and review clients’ measurement records
- Establish and maintain good relationship with new and existing clients
- Maintain fitness facilities and ensure the cleanliness and safety use of equipment
- 3 year’s working experience with a valid Sports & Fitness training certificate, CPR or First Aid certified is preferable
- Able to create a personal training program depending on client’s goals
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented - Independent and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Maintain a clean and safe workout environment
- Immediate available is highly preferred We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Interested parties please click "Quick Apply" now or whatsApp 53673777.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.