Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the appointee will be required to (Include, but NOT limited to):
- Handle recruitment, compensation & benefits, HR and administration policies, personal record, performance appraisal, attendance and leave record, training plan and implementation, employer’s returns;
- Keep proper filing of employer’s returns, agreements, written procedures and records;
- Provide administrative support to business and events;
- Handle affairs about tenancy, property management and office utilities;
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment, office procurement, including emergency supplies and general office supplies;
- Support payment and keep payment records, including bank transactions, petty cash records, and reimbursements;
- Communicate with IT department and/or IT services providers about IT affairs;
- Organize company events such as annual dinner, and team building events;
- Support ad hoc duties when required.
- Tertiary education in Human Resources or Business / Administrative related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources and Business Administration
- Possess a can-do attitude, be prepared to think and work outside the box, and be willing to learn and work outside normal office hours for completing the tasks
- Be a good team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and project management skills
- Self-initiative, responsible, detail-minded, and good problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Salary would be set according to the applicants’ qualifications and experience.
We offer 5-day work week, bank holidays, medical and dental insurance.